Home » »Unlabelled » Under The Shady Trees at Still Waters
Monday, April 6, 2015
First Baptist’s retreat facility, StillWaters Spiritual Outpost, is our location for this year’s, 3rd Annual All-Church Family Picnic. We hope you can join us Sunday April 19th for some food, fun, fellowship – and a little time under the big ole', beautiful, breezy trees. More details about the picnic at the end of this blog. Here are some favorite trees from our picnic site!
Join us at the 3rd Annual All-Church Family Picnic!
· Sunday, April 19
· 12:00 p.m. to 4pm
· At “Still Waters” (click link for map)
· We’ll provide: fried chicken, water/tea/lemonade/ice, cups, plates, utensils, & napkins.
· You bring: yourself & your loved ones, and 2 dishes to share (potluck).
· Dorothy’s Team providing: family friendly games and crafts for children of all ages – Bean Bag Toss, Three Legged Race, Parachute Toss, Seed Planting, and more.
· Lots of accommodations on site: picnic tables, rocking chairs, indoor bathrooms, indoor seating, cobble stone pathways, the Creation Trail, the Labyrinth, wildflowers galore, and over 60 acres of nature to explore at your own pace.
Presented by your FBC Green Team. More details and directions on our fliers at the Green Team Station (1st floor of the church) and on the posters at the church. See you there!